My five ingredients include Milk,Honey,Fruits,Jaggery and Dry ginger powder.
All the above mentioned ingredients are rich source of vitamins.
I am happy to publish my Second entry for Kids - event - Milk contest, initiated by sharmi and conducted by preety.
All kids will have great fun enjoying this dish :)
- Banana – 1 ripen
- Dates – finely grated – ¼ cup
- Raisins/Dry grapes – 2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Jaggery grated– 1/2 cup
- Dry ginger powder/sukku – Pinch
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Boil the Milk, heat it till it becomes 1/2 to 1/4 glass, the milk should be thick. Do this keeping the milk in medium low flame. Keep this aside.
- Powder the grated jaggery.
- Take a separate bowl, smash the banana,add the grated grapes, add the dry grapes, jaggery,dry ginger powder,honey and the add the warm milk to this mixture.
- Cool it slightly and serve to the kids.