Try this recipe and scrap your comment!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Milk Shake with Icecream


This is my kid's favourite desert, Whenever there is some party at my place. At least one glass of it is prepared just for my son sonu i got this recipe from my sister in law by name Mrs.priya Siva. He had already tasted the same in some indian restaurants and loved it very much, hence i thought i will try it at home, to my surprise it came out exactly the same way served in restaurants


I used to prepare different flavours, but strawberry is his favourite, so i thought i will add this as one among is favourite and submit this entry for Cooking for kids with Love. I tried this and served this to him, he just loved it. The recipe goes here:
Ingredients :
  • milk - 1cup

  • strawberry - 6

  • sugar - 3tsp

  • heavy cream - 1/2cup

Method :

  • blend strawberry with sugar, milk

  • Finally add heavy cream and blend for a second.

  • garnish with 1tsp heavy cream

  • Milk shake with ice cream is ready for serve

You can try the same with mango or apple.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Paid for Clicking ads!!!

No investment - 100% legitimate

No investment - 100% legitimate
Right now - Just a click!!!