This will be less spice, and kids will love it.
- Corn and peas mixed - 1/2 cup
- Mushroom - chopped - 1/4 cup
- Basmati rice - 1 cup
- Green chilli - split open - 4[acc to taste]
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Onion chopped finely - 1
- Corriander leaves chopped - 1/2 bunch
- Oil - 4 tsp
- Soak basmati rice for 10 min
- Heat oil in pressure cooker add the cumin seeds once it splutters.
- Add the chopped onion. allow it to turn brown
- Then add corn,peas and mushroom mix well
- Add the corriander leaves, drain the rice and add to this
- Add 1 & 1/2 glass of water mix well, add salt and check for spice and salt
- Pressure cook it for 1 whistle
Serve this is any gravy, i prepared channa masala for this, went excellent with this.