Try this recipe and scrap your comment!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Seppankizhangu/Colocasia Roast

Seppankizhangu Roast
Ingredients :
seppankizhangu - 6 nos
red chilly powder– 2tsp
tumeric powder - 1/4tsp
salt - 1tsp
oil
Mustard seeds
urad dal
curry leaves

Method:
~Pressure cook seppankizhangu (only 1 whistle).
~then remove the skin and cut into small pc circular in shape.
~mix red chilli powder, salt, tumeric powder.
~then add boiled seppankizhangu in it and marinate for 1/2hr.
~Add oil in kadai, add mustard seeds urad dal, curry leaves and saute.
~then add marinated kizhangu and fry till golden brown.
~seppankizhangu fry ready.
Goes well with sambar rice and curd rice

2 comments:

FH said...

YAY!!! At last I can comment here. That is wonderful Gayathri, thanks for making it easy for us! Hope to see you at FH again!

Roast looks super delicious! I haven't tasted Arbi yet, will keep looking for it here! :))

Chutneytales said...

I love seppankizhangu..Lovely recipe ,Gayathri..My friend brings this for lunch during my school days..And I like them so much..You brought back my school memories :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Paid for Clicking ads!!!

No investment - 100% legitimate

No investment - 100% legitimate
Right now - Just a click!!!