I am sending this entry for the Bread mania event conducted by Bay leaf
- Bread - 2
- Shredded cheese - 2 tsp
- Onion - 1/2 chopped
- Tomato - 1 chopped[Remove seeds]
- dry red chili - 2
- channa dal/gram dal - 1/2 tsp
Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan, saute all the spread ingredients one by one and saute till light brown.
Cool it and grind it to a paste with required amount of saltMethod:
1. Heat 2 tsp of butter in tava, toast the bread.
2. remove it from heat, spread required amount of red chutney.
3. Sprinkle some shredded cheese on the top.
4. Now roll the bread, cut into 2 pieces.
5. sprinkle shredded cheese on the top, microwave for 10 sec.
6. Serve hot.