- Sprouted moong dal - 1 cup
- Onion chopped - 1
- tomoto chopped - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1/2 string
- Coconut powder - 1/2 tsp [ optional]
- Corriander leaves for garnsh
- Tumeric powder - 1/4 pinch
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp [acc to taste]
- Salt - to taste
- Keep oil in kadai, once it is hot add the mustard seeds, allow it to splutter
- Now add the chopped onion and ginger garlic powder, saute till brown
- Then add the tomotoes, add salt and cook till they are mushy
- Then add the sprouted moong dal to the mixture, add 1/4 cup of water.
- Close and cook for 5 min.
- Remove the lid, add tumeric powder,chilli and cumin powder.
- Now again add 1/4 glass of water, close and cook for 10 min
- All the masala will be absorbed by the sprouts
- finally add the coconut powder, sprinkle some lemon juice [ optiona]
- Garnish with corriander leaves
Serve with any bread, goes well with chappatis and rotis.