- Basmati rice - 1 cup[Soak it in water for 10 min]
- tomato ripe - 2 chopped
- Green chillies - 5 split [ acc to the taste]
- Mint leaves - 1 bunch
- Corriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Coconut milk thick - 1 cup
- Onion - sliced thin - 2
- Ghee - 4 tsp
- Oil - 4 tsp
- Cinamom stick - 1
- Bay leaf - 1
- Cloves - 2
- Aniseeds - 2
- Heat the pressure cooker, add oil and ghee.
- Once the oil is hot add bayleaf,cinnamom stick,cloves and aniseeds, saute for a minute.
- Now add the green chilli and onion, saute onion till golden brown.
- Then add the tomatoes, add salt, saute them till mushy.
- Now add the mint leaves,corriander leaves, mix well.
- Drain water from the soaked rice, add this to the boiling mixture.
- Mix well, add the coconut milk and half cup of plain water.
- Check for salt, and close the pressure the cooker, turn off the flame after one whistle.
Khuskha is ready for serve. Serve with any kurma or gravy.