Special recipe for the Kids-event-milk contest.
This recipe can be even served to a kid who is 8 months old.
Thanks for initiating this contest sharmi - Kids event and good work preety for supporting it.
I am sure they are gonna love it, give them a treat for their hunger.
They just can't resist eating this.
- Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- jaggery or sugar - 1/2 cup
- milk - 1/2 cup
- cardomoms – 10
- grated coconut - 4 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Dried nuts for decoration.
- Mix rice flour + hot water + pinch salt make a dough, the consistency should like chappati consistency.
- Make tiny balls with your finger tips or you can use Murukku achu and make tiny length strips.
- Boil 1/2 cup of milk and keep it aside.
- boil 11/2 cup water and allow it to boil, add 1 tsp of channa dal, allow it cook for 5 min
- now add the balls to the boiling water
- The balls will get cooked, some will get dissolved in the water, once it reaches semi consistent stage.
- Add the boiled milk mixed well, add to mix well together.
- Now add the sugar/grated jaggery to the mixture, keep the heat in medium flame.
- Now it to reach Semi consistency stage.
- Now add cardomoms powder, grated cocunut.
- Sprinkle some dried nuts before you serve.
Paal Kozhukattai is ready.