- basmathi rice - 1cup
- carrot - 1/4cup
- beans - 1/4cup
- peas - 1/4cup
- red capsicum - 1/4cup
- white pepper - 1tsp
- salt- reqd
- ghee - 2tsp
- soak basmathi rice for 10mins and steam with ghee, 1tsp salt
- fry carrot, beans, peas, capsicum in ghee.
- add salt, pepper saute for a while.
- then add cooked rice, Mix well.
- garnish with coriander leaves.
- Fried rice ready.
Goes well with any manchurian gravy or Indian style gravy, I prepared channa masala as side dish for this. It tasted excellent. For people who are not ready to have garlic and other chinese sos varieties can try this. They will definetly get a different taste rather than preparing same dish again.