I m really glad to present the second recipe for Cooking for kids with Love
This recipe i got from my mom Mrs. ponmodi Illagovan. My mom just loves her grandson tasting her recipe, She enjoys looking her grandson from Webcam as she is in India and i m in United states.
I tried this for the first time last month, My kid loved it and started asking for it whenever he remembers. I prepared it today, since he has been pinging to prepare it for long time.
Here it is for you. I believe every kid will definelty will love it.
Ingredients for Jamun Balls:
- Milk powder - 1 cup
- Maida - 1/4 cup
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Water - required
Make a thick dough [just like chappati batter]
- Badam - 1 tsp
- Pista - 1 tsp
- Cashews - 1 tsp
- Dry grapes - 1tsp
Grate everything, mix it keep it aside
Sugar powder - required.
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups of water
- Rose water - 1/2 tsp
- In the Make medium balls, by stuff 1/2 tsp of stuffing mix.
- Heat oil in the pan, fry these balls to golden brown
- Keep it aside.
- Heat 2 cup of water in a pan, once it boils add the sugar.
- Keep stiring to make a thin sugar syrup. remove it from heat once all the sugar dissolves to get a thin syrup.
- Add the fried balls to the sugar syrup.
- Just wait for exactly 7 min, remove it from sugar syrup and keep it aside
- Wait for 10 min.
- Now add the jamun balls and dust it in the sugar powder, cool it for a while
Stuffed Jamun is ready for serve.