- Maida flour – ½ cup
- Wheat flour – 1 & 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3 & 1/2 cup
- Butter/ghee – 150gms
- Cashew – 5nos
- Almonds - 5nos
- Raisins - 10 nos
- Salt – pinch
- Water – 3 cups
- Food color – reqd
- Cardamom – 2tsp
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a kadai.
- fry cashews,almonds and Raisins till they are golden brown and keep aside.
- Now in the pan, add maida,wheat flour and saute till raw smell goes off and turn golden brown, make sure that doesn't burn.
- Boil 3 cups of water once the water reaches boiling point add the food color
- Add the sugar, keep stiring continously.
- now the sugar dissolves, add the roasted flour and stir till they are mix together well
- Now add the powdered cardomom and roasted nuts mix well.
- Before removing from heat add 2 tsp of ghee.
Wheat-Maida Halwa is ready to serve