- Curry leaves – 2 strings.
- Small onion – 5 nos.
- Vadagam - Ready made you get in south indian stores.
- Garlic – 5 pods.
- Tamarind paste - 1 tsp.
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp.
- Tumeric powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Coconut - Grated 2 tsp.
- Grind curry leaves to paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, Do tadka with Vadagam.
- Now add the chopped onion,garlic and saute till they were brown.
- Now add the curry leaves paste,add all the powders and saute for sometime
- Add water if necesssary.
- Now add the tamarind paste.
- Now grind 2 tsp of coconut and allow it to boil for some 5 minutes
- Serve hot with cooked white rice