- tomato - 1
- garlic - 6 pods
- pepper - 4
- lemon juice - 2 tsp
- green chilly - 1
- red chilly - 1
- cumin - 1tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Hing - pinch
- rasam powder - 1tsp (optional) for taste.
- tamarind - small lemon size ball [soak in water]
- curry leaves - 1 string
- grind tomato, green chilly, garlic (4pallu), pepper, cumin into paste.
- Get the Tamarind water and throw the residue.
- crush 2 garlic pods.
- Mustard seeds, red chilly, curry leaves, hing and do tadka then add crushed garlic, masala paste cook for 5min
- Add tamarind water, rasam powder and allow to boil.
- Now add lemon juice, garnish with coriander leaves.
- limi-chilli rasam ready to serve
Serve it with hot cooked rice