- Beans - 200 gms - Finely chopped
- Moong dal - Cooked 1/2 cup
- onion – reqd
- tomato – 1
- ginger-garlic paste – 1tsp
- saunf[Sombhu] – 1tsp
- coconut – 2 tsp
- Green chillies- 2 nos
- salt – reqd
- perungayam – pinch
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - string
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- grind coconut+soombu+green chilly and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard seeds+urad+curry leaves+hing and do tadka
- Then add ginger-garlic paste
- Add onion, once they are golden brown
- Add tomato once they are cooked add the beans, add salt required
- close it and cook for 10 min, sprinkle some water if required
- Once the beans is cooked
- Add the cooked moong dal allow to boil
- Finally add the grounded paste.
- Allow it boil for around 5 min
- Once the raw smell leaves garnish with corriander leaves.
- Beans curry is ready to serve
Try this is with Karakulambhu or sambhar rice.
You can also use other vegetables like Snakegourd[Pudalangai] to prepare this recipe