- Mango - 1 no
- Cooked Toor dal - 1 cup
- Tamarind water - 1/2 cup
- Chillipowder - 1tsp
- corriander powder - 11/2 tsp
- Tumeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes - 2 finely chopped
- Vadagam - 1 tsp
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 string
- Cocount milk - 3 tsp
- Remove the outer skin from Mango and chop into pieces.
- Heat oil in the pan, do tadka with vadagam and curry leaves.
- Add the chopped onion, fry till golden brown.
- Now add the chopped tomotoes and fry till they are mushy.
- Add salt ,close and cook for 2 min.
- Now add the Mango pieces and mix well.
- Now add the chillipowder,corriander powder and tumeric powder.
- Mix well with 1/2 cup of water
- Allow it to boil for 10 min.
- Now add the tamarind water mix well, boil for 5 min
- Add the cooked dal mix well
- Finally add the coconut milk and garnish with corriander leaves
Serve with cooked rice.