- Idiyappam flour or rice flour - 1cup
- salt - pinch
- grated cocunut - 4tsp
- Sugar - to taste
- Mix 1 cup of rice flour or idiyappam flour with required warm water and salt.
- Knead into smooth dough.
- Apply little oil inside the idiyappa aachu[round tool for making idiyapam].
- Put a small quantity of dough into the “idiyappa achu" and press it on the idly plate.
- Steam this in idly cooker for 8-10 minutes.
- serve with grated cocunut and sugar(if want use milk) or serve with sweet cocunut milk.
Sweet Idiyappam ready.