Dry Roast following ingrediants:
Dried red chilli : 6
Coriander seeds : 2 tsp
Chana dal : 1 1/2 tsp
Pepper: 1 tsp
Fenugreek : 1/4 tsp
Grated coconut : 3 tsp
Cool it,Grind it and Keep it separately.
Cooked Toor Dal - 200 gm
Tamarind Water - 1/2 cup
Any vegetable - carrot/Drumstick/Brinjal
Salt - To taste
Corriander leaves for garnish
1. Add oil in the Kadai, Kaduku and perugayam thalichu
2. Cut small onion into 2 halves, and add to the oil, Fry till transparent
3. Then add vegetable[It can be carrot,Drumstick,Brinjal] any one of these fry till raw smell goes.
4. then add the powdered curry and salt to taste[add some water to get cooked].
5. Allow it to boil to some 5 min
6. Add the cooked Toor dal and allow it to boil
7. Now add Puli water and allow it to boil for 5 min
8. Finally garnish with corriander leaves.
This goes well with Dosa and Idli and rice.
This chaat looks yumm... I am always crazy for cha... - This chaat looks yumm... I am always crazy for chaat and used to hang out at gangothri everytime for these. Yours looks yummm.. Will surely try it out. G...
7 years ago