- Beans,Carrot,cabbage - Mixed 200gms[chopped finely]
- Moong dal[Pasi Paruppu] - 1/4 cup
- Onion - Half [finely chopped]
- Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Dry red chillies - 3
- Curry leaves
- Tumeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Hing - Pinch
- Salt - To taste
- Oil - 2 tsp
Method of preparation:
- Cook all the mixed chopped vegetables, by boiling the water, drain the water once it is cooked and keep it aside.
- Cook the moong dal, until it becomes a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in kadai, add mustard seeds,Cumin seeds,red chillies,curry leaves and hing.
- Now add the chopped onions, once they are transparent.
- Add required amount of salt
- Add the cooked vegetables, mix well, Close the kadai and cook it for few minutes
- Now add the cooked dal, mix well, add little water if required
- Close lid and cook it for around 5 min
Goes well with karakuzhlambhu or sambhar rice.