- Suraikai/Squash - 1[Medium size]
- Milk - 1 glass
- Sugar - to taste
- Cardamom - crushed
- Ghee - 4 tsp
- Cashews,Badam,Dry grapes - Mixed 3 tsp
- Wash and remove the Outer cover from suraikai/squash
- Grate it into thin slices, Do it with a carrot grater.
- Remove the water from the slices by slightly squeezing it.
- Heat the 2 tsp of ghee in the Kadai.
- Add the squeezed and sliced Suraikai/Squash to that.
- Keep stirring it till all the water evaporates from it.
- Now add the glass of milk and allow it to boil for some time.
- Add sugar to the mixture once the milk nicely mixes well.
- Add ghee as and when required.
- Just keep a watch on it, cause it may burn if u keep it in high flame.
- Once everything mixed well and lump comes out.
- Heat a Ghee in a separate kadai, Nuts and dry grapes and add it to the mixture.