- wheat flour/Godhumai mavu - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Water - Required amount for making dough
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Boiled Potatoes - 3 medim size
- Green chillies - 3 nos - Finely chopped
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- Cilantro - required amount
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
Mix well Wheat flour,water,salt and oil and make a dough, the dough should not be watery. allow it to rest for about 20 min.
lets prepare the filling and keep it aside
- Mash the boiled potatoes without any large lumps.
- Add required salt, green chillies,cumin seeds,cilantro to it
- Mix well and keep it aside in a bowl
- Make small puris of the dough, make a small ball of the filling and place in the centre of the puris.
- Close all the sides of puri properly
- Roll it to 5 inch diameter roti.
- Heat the Tava, Place the roti.
- Cook it till you see brown spots all over.
- Add 1/4 tsp of oil to the roti, before you remove from the tava.
Serve hot with tomato curry.